Jan Seidl is a Brazilian extreme Information Security professional, Unix Addict and opensource lover.
- Speaker at several Information Security, ICS/SCADA and Open Source conferences.
- Author of the book “Segurança de automação industrial e SCADA” (Industrial Automation and SCADA Security) published by Elsevier/Campus [in Brazilian Portuguese]
- Currently working as and independent consultant
- Side hobbies: Building robots, drones (terrible pilot BTW), mediocre guitar playing, radio hacking, satellite tracking, random electronics, burning things by accident, burning things intentionally.
- Loves coffee, hates printers
For contact, e-mail me at